The Dead Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Musings
Friends of the Muse

Well Hidley diddly doo neighbor!

Go down

Well Hidley diddly doo neighbor! Empty Well Hidley diddly doo neighbor!

Post by Akemo Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Hallo~ So a little bit about me. I'm 27 with the mind of a 60 year menopausal old stereotypical jewish woman (get off my lawn!) forget things lots, I'm bad with deadlines, and occasionally I fall asleep by my desk because "I'm just closing my eyes for a minute!" (yeah, my kids don't believe me either.) I'm a Mum of two kids who are 5 and 7 respectively, so my hands are generally one of those juggling fools. Balance that with an online addiction, a full house, cats, and extended family... time is a precious valuable thing. Dabble in a bit of a writers gift/curse I can't tend to ignore the muse too much or she starts going for the Leather's and gardening tools. It's a pretty scary picture, true story.

Though that aside, I refer often to my characters as their own separate entities, because in most rights, they are. Writer's are just glorified cases of MPD (or DID, whatever the cool kids are calling it these days.) and we so often get lucky enough that our muses occasional are kind enough to give us breaks. However, because they tend to go on temper tantrums/hissy fits often and decide to sit on the couch and weep and refuse to move.. I've found the joy in writing prompts, and because ZEZRAE is so amazing, she's recreated it in board format, and because I'm sure my fellow author is going to rise up in firey arms of doom if I don't get my own working properly again, I'm back to torment delight you all!

Sillyness aside, I'm pretty excited and look forward to meeting and writing with everyone and getting some good constructive criticism! (I promise I wont fling myself helplessly into the bathroom weeping either. Well, mostly.)

~Skye, Shannan, Akemo, whathaveyou.

Last edited by Akemo on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing tags)

Akemo

Resurrection Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum