The Dead Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Musings
Friends of the Muse

Hi

2 posters

Go down

Hi Empty Hi

Post by Fell Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi, I'm Fell, and it's nice to meet you all. I'm absolutely terrible at making these introduction posts, so please bear with me (or hit the back button. Whichever suits your fancy).

Let's see... I live in a relatively cold place, which is great for me because I hate any weather that get's hotter than twenty degrees Celsius. I'm still in school, but I hope to be a comic artist and author someday. I've been RPing for three and a half years, give or take a little, although I don't like to count the first year or so because I was an awful role player. Anyway, I've improved a lot, and hope to keep improving and growing as both an RPer and writer. On another note, I have two cats, one of which is almost eighteen years old, and the other is one and a bit. I also have a seven year old Labradoodle, although he still acts like a puppy.

My hobbies include drawing, writing, role playing, playing video games and practicing Kendo (a Japanese martial art). I don't really know what else to say, so I guess I'll just end it here. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, and being apart of this site.

-Fell

Fell

Resurrection Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Hi Empty Re: Hi

Post by Zezrae Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Fell, so nice to have you join us!

Zezrae
Admin

Resurrection Points : 22

https://thedeadmuse.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down